Flashforge Adventurer 4 (delivery in Feb)
AUD1,199.95 Inc GST
Adventurer 4 has a real leveling-free design of platform and larger printing size, equipped with the new slicer which could easily monitor and manage multiple 3D printers. To integrate interest, daily life and working efficiency with intelligent printing experience for family consumers, educators and office users. Start a fantastic 3D printing journey！
1kg Filament Spool
No need for external bracket, No need to change materials frequently
HEPA13 Air Filter
Filter dust and odours
Resume printing after recovering from power failure
3D printing process can be remotely monitored through a built-in-camera
265℃ Quick Release Nozzle
Patented buckle design, replacement only takes 3s
Different nozzle choice: 0.3/0.4/0.6mm.Choose details and timeliness as you wish.
240/265℃ nozzle matches with various filaments:ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF
- Applying CNC made bottom frame as mounting base-level;
- 8 mm super-flat aluminum plate ensures the platform flatness;
- The whole flatness difference is less than 0.15 mm;
- Excellent first-layer printing quality and save time on adjustment.
- Continue printing after recovery from power failure.
- Detection sensor for lacking filament.
- HD Built-in camera monitoring (Adventurer 4 only).
- Remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- New FlashPrint supports multi-device online control, managing printers in high efficiency.
- Remote-control function handles exceptions while printing.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (default), 0.6/0.3mm (optional)|
|Maximum Extruder Temperature||265℃ (509℉)|
|Maximum platform Temperature||110℃ (230℉)|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF|
|Filament Diameter||1.75mm (0.069IN)|
|Print Volume||220*200*250mm (8.67*7.87*9.84IN)|
|Print Precision||±0.1mm (test of 100mm cube)|
|Mechanical & Dimension|
|Printer Dimension||500*470*540mm (19.7*18.5*21.3IN)|
|Screen||4.3-inch touch screen|
|Gross Weight||26kg (57.3LBS)|
|Working Environment||15-30℃ (59-86℉)|
|Air Filter||HEPA 13|
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 cm|