Creality Sermoon D1 Fully Enclosed 3D Printer
Coming 3rd week of August
The new experience starts with Sermoon D1 3d printer, a modular structure to experience the enclosed machine. Hand-assembled to get a safe and stable enclosed printer. Enjoy the DIY fun.
The silver-gray color, arc edge, and smooth lines, simple appearance leaves a deep impression.
Dual-Z axis screw
Variable voltage power supply
Excellent nozzle structure
Transparent design: Aluminum alloy frame with a transparent double-door design is convenient to monitor the printing in all directions.
Double Z-axis screw: Creality Sermoon D1 3d printer with double z-axis, T-type double screw rod, V-wheel synchronous component, and XY synchronous bearing, higher precision and stability.
Quality and silent mainboard: Equipped with a self-developed silent mainboard, it operates with low noise.
Smart sensor: The Creality Sermoon D1 3d printer can resume printing by filament runout sensor. Whatever lack of filament or power failure, this device can realize the real-time protection and automatic storage of instructions, intelligent and reliable.
Make 4 fortnightly payments of AUD199.99 with More info
Creality Sermoon Series Enclosed 3d printer
- New Design and Exquisite appearance: Aluminum alloy frame with a transparent double-door design is convenient to monitor the printing in all directions.Enclosed Performance but Not TOP LID;
- Direct Drive Extruder: All-metal extrusion and direct drive with strong extruding. Can print with PLA, TPU, ABS, and other 1.75 mm filaments.
- Excellent Nozzles Structure: The D1 has been equipped with a wear-resistant all-metal nozzle for optimized torque, an upgraded cooling system.
- Double Z-axis screw: Equipped with dual Y-axis motors and down-shift Z-axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure, and fewer headaches.
- Added On: It offers all of the quality of life features such as resume printing function, filament runout sensor, auto power-off after the end of the printing, and a 4.3-inch HD touchscreen.