Vacuum drying oven – high temp DZF-6020(S)
AUD1,099.00 Inc GST
Quality vacuum drying oven made out of stainless steel.
Ideal for high temp filament drying such as PA (nylon), PEI, PEEK, PEKK and other
Please note vacuum pump is not included.
Make 4 fortnightly payments of AUD274.75 with More info
Vacuum Drying oven widely used in biochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical, health care, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research applications for powder Drying and roasting, as well as disinfection and sterilization of glass containers used. Particularly suitable for Drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, and the complex composition of easily oxidized material items for fast and efficient Drying.
The technical advantages Vacuum environment greatly reduces the need to get rid of the liquid boiling point, so the vacuum Drying heat-sensitive material can be easily applied for is not easy to Drying the sample, such as powder or other granular samples using a vacuum Drying can effectively shorten the Drying time.
- Interior chamber use streamline arc design, the outer is made of cold-rolled steel plate, the surface use the electrostatic spray.
- Liner is made of stainless steel or cold rolled material, easy to clean because of corners semicircular.
- The door’s elastic of the oven can be adjusted by the customer.
- Overall shape of the silicone rubber door seal to ensure a high vacuum oven, control panel with microcomputer control, solenoid control vacuum valve switch.
- With time and over-temperature alarm function, the door use double glass, so the articles in Inner can be watched.
|Timing range||Accu racy
|Degree of vacuum||Power (KW)||Inner size （mm）（H*W*D）||Overall dimension
|Net weight（KG）||Shiping weight
1.The modes with “S” is stainless steel inner
|Dimensions||70 × 70 × 50 cm|