Elastic (Up To 200% Elongation) 3D Printer Resin – Black 500G
AUD78.95 Inc GST
Fast bouncing back
Elongation at break up to 200%
Elastic (Up To 200% Elongation) 3D Printer Resin – Black 500
Technical Data Sheet
Model number? ELA series
Non VOC, RoHS certificated
Compatible for most 3D printer
|Volume shrinkage?3.35%-5.65%||Elongation at break?100-150%|
|Linear shrinkage?1.05-1.35%||Hardness(Shore D)?10-15 D|
|Tensile modulus?1.882?2.385 MPa|
|Glass transition temp.?100?|
|Notched impact strength:41-48j/m|
For LCD printer, bottom layer 20-70s and each layer exposure time?4-20s, for example, layer thickness 50 micron on Anycubic printer, base 35s while each layer 15s.
For DLP printer, bottom 5-15s and each layer 1-6s.
The?exposure?time should be adjusted according to printer light energy, layer thickness and model structure.
Cleaning and post-curing
- For Regular resin:
Step1, Spray with Isopropanol, then blow resin away with cool wind.
Step2, Prepare two containers with Isopropanol (alcohol> 95%), and place the jobs into the first container and slightly shake it, then soak in the second container for about 1 minute (dental resin should not exceed 30 seconds).
Step3, Flush with water before dry it, do make it sure it ?s 100% dried as residuary alcohol may cause white spot or crack on jobs.
- For high wax resin (cwic ewic):
Step 1, keep the prints on the flatform, and wipe away the resin on the flatform with tissue.
Step2, Spray the alcohol on the prints and blow it with cool air.
Step3, Repeat it until it is clean.
Note: Do not dip in alcohol too long as it may crack and with white spot.
- Water washable resin:
Cleaning with flush water and brush it gently with a soft brush, and then drying it with cold air.
NOTE: 1. Do not use ultrasonic for cleaning, especially for casting resin.
- Dental resin jobs are recommended to be cleaned before take off from the platform to avoid deformation.
- The curing time is proportional to the volume of the work piece and inversely proportional to the optical power of the curing chamber. Example: 100 watt LED curing box, jewelry jobs is recommended to be cured with soaking in water for 20-30 minutes.
- The post-cure time of dental casting resin, dental non-casting resin and jewelry mold resin shall not more than 5 minutes.
- Work-pieces should be in the water during post-curing to prevent deformation especially for dental and jewelry.
- Don?t forget to use cool air to dry it after post-curing.
- This material should not be in contact with eyes, skin or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten.
- If you accidentally touch your eyes or skin, immediately rinse with water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
- Please pay attention to air circulation and take protective measures when using. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- The product is in a liquid state with a slight odor. Wear a mask and gloves.
- The product should be stored in a sealed container. After use, it should be filtered and keep back in bottle on time and placed in a dry and well ventilated place. It should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Shake well before use, and leave it for 30 minutes to eliminate air bubbles that generated during the shaking process.
- The ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid any lights.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Storage environment: Store in cool and dry place, and avoid sunlight, recommended temperature at 25-30 degrees Celsius.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 25 cm|