Wombot Cubus- 3D printer V2- Extra Large size Australian made (assembled)
$6,490.00 Inc GST
- Proudly Australian Developed and Manufactured
- Huge Build volume – 500x500x500 (125,000 cm3 build envelope)
- Automatic Bed Level Compensation
- Capable of printing a wide variety of materials including PLA, ABS, TPE, TPU, PET-G, HIPS, Nylons and more
- Unit comes fully assembled, tested and ready to print
- Dual extruder System
The New Wombot Cubus has landed!
- Comes with Fully Automatic bed level compensation, Utilizing the high accuracy BLTouch sensor system.
- Build table runs on Heavy Duty Trapezoidal Lead Screws with Brass Nuts
- 20″x20″x20″ (500x500x500) Build Envelope
- Dual MK10 Extruder System with independently adjustable nozzle heights
- Integrated High Reliability Process Control motherboard with dedicated industrial motor drive modules for Z axis system.
- Heated bed capable of 90 degrees for printing materials like ABS and HIPS.
- Hardened steel insert linear rail system for fully flying head speed and accuracy.
- GT2 Pulley and Belt System for X and Y axis.
- Fully Enclosed build space for thermal stability of environment which is critical for large prints in difficult materials like ABS, HIPS, Nylon and Polycarbonate exotic filaments.
- Integrated spool holders at rear of machine.
- Industrial MeanWell Power supplies utilized throughout unit.
Unit comes with an Australian Standard Power IEC Lead, if you require a region specific power lead, please let us know at time of order.
Wombot Modus on Amazon
||80 × 80 × 80 cm