Wombot Ceto 3D Printer
AUD1,985.95 – AUD2,835.95 Inc GST
The new Wombot Ceto V2 FDM 3D Printer is the latest addition to Wombot family of 3D Printing Systems. With a large print envelope, Automatic bed level compensation, auto off and proven MK10 extruder modules, the Ceto V2 represents outstanding value for money. Please see below for full specifications.
Wombot 3D Printers would like to introduce the newest member of the family – The Wombot Ceto V2
- Australian Designed, Manufactured and Supported
- Fully Enclosed System with removable top cover
- Large build volume – 250mm Wide x 250mm Deep x 350mm Height
- External Dimensions: 55cm Wide x 48cm Deep x 64cm Height
- Automatic Bed Level Compensation using the Genuine ANTClabs BLTouch “Smart” Module
- Genuine Makerbase MKS Gen 1.4 Integrated Mother Board pre-loaded and calibrated with customised Marlin 1.1.0 Firmware.
- Capable of printing ABS, PLA, PLA Plus, HIPS, PET-G, TPU and other exotic materials (up to 255 degrees C)
- Comes fully assembled, test printed and ready to use
- Single Z Axis Stainless Steel TR12 Trapezoidal lead screw with Brass Trapezoidal Lead Nuts as standard
- Reliable Direct Dual Mk10 Self Adjusting Extruder System for accurate extrusion, dependable performance and minimal maintenance.
- Custom 3mm thick MK3 Aluminium Heat Bed, Glass Build Surface and Aurarum Brand Build Surface label included as standard.
- Precision Aluminium GT2 Pulleys, Belts and Ball Bearing Idlers used throughout the Ceto V2
- Global 110/240 VAC Input compatible.
- Automatic Power down following print with custom G-Code command
- Capable of Sub-50 micron (0.05mm) layer height resolution (requires advanced experience/skill)
- Full Graphical LCD Interface with SD socket (print without a PC)
- Easily accessible USB port on side (bottom) of printer for printing from PC/Tablet and connecting to remote print server systems such as Octoprint or AstroPrint via a Raspberry Pi or similar (not included).
- Firmware controlled part cooling fan for PLA printing fitted to Left print head
- Fitted with 0.4mm Nozzles and 1.75mm MK10 Extruders as standard – nozzle is interchangeable with 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, or 0.6mm nozzles if desired
- Dual Flexion Extruders available on request and at additional cost.
- Heavy gauge black powder coated sheet metal chassis components for outstanding strength and rigidity during printing.
- Quality Hard Chrome Plated and hardened Smooth Rod linear motion components are accurate, require minimal maintenance and are reasonably quiet during normal operation.
- High Quality, High Precision MOTECH Brand 1.8 degree per step stepper motors
- Dual Internal Spool Holders fitted with dedicated filament guide tubes for tangle free filament feeding
- Print speeds of up to 100mm/s
- Internally lit with cool white LED Strips for enhanced visibility during printing
Build Volume: 250mm x 250mm (X and Y dimensions) x 350mm (Z Build Height)
Extruders: Dual Injection Molded MK10 self tensioning Direct Extruders
Nozzles: 0.4mm Brass MK10 fitted as standard, other sizes available separately, Stainless Steel also available
Heated Bed: 3mm Thick Aluminium Customised MK3 Design
Motherboard: Genuine MKS Gen 1.4 Dedicated 3D Printer Motherboard
Automatic Bed Levelling: Genuine Antclabs BLTouch Smart Module
Display: 128×64 Graphic with rotary encoder and SD Card Socket
|Dimensions||60 × 70 × 50 cm|
MK10, Bondtech BMG X2, Bondtech BMG, Bondtech Dual Gear
32 bit Duet3D Wifi, 32 bit Duet3D Ethernet, MKS Gen 1.4